Thanks for scheduling a session with us! If this is your first time with us we can’t wait to meet you. If you are a returning guest, we are excited to see you again! To best serve you, we REQUIRE that your intake form(s) be filled out prior to arrival. We do not offer the option to fill it out onsite at the time of arrival. Failure to complete your form(s) in advance could result in us missing a contraindication in advance preventing you from receiving services, and you being charged full price for the missed service. You will need to complete forms if this is your first time with us, OR if it has been over a year since your last visit. All our forms are electronic, and can be filled out from a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
For your convenience, I have included the links below:
If you are scheduled for massage, or natural health please click the link below to complete your form:Massage Intake Form
If you are scheduled for skin care services please click the link below to complete your form:Facial Intake Form
If you are scheduled for wax hair removal please click the link below to complete your forms:Wax Hair Removal Intake Form
If you are scheduled for a lash, eye, or brow treatment, please click the links below in addition to the skincare form above:Lash & Brow Tint Informed Consent Lash Lift Informed Consent
If you are scheduled for a yoni steam, please click the link below in addition to the natural health form above:Yoni Steam Intake Form
If you are scheduled for any intern or apprentice treatments, please click the link below to sign our hold harmless agreement in addition to the relevant health form above for service in which you are receiving:
Hold Harmless Agreement
If you would like to be featured on our social media channels via before and after photos, please click the link below to E sign to allow us to use your photo:Photography Release
Thank you for helping us to best serve you!
A few tips to help you get the most from your treatment:
1. We do not allow shoes to be worn within the spa, please feel free to bring your own comfy socks, OR ask to borrow a pair upon arrival. If you borrow a pair from us, please return them in the bin labeled “to be disinfected” by the exit on your way out.
2. We lock the front door while in session to provide personalized service to the person receiving services. If you arrive early and the door is locked, please be patient, and know you will receive the same personalized service when it’s your turn. If the door is unlocked, please simply walk in, there is no need to knock or ring the bell.
3. If you are scheduled for a Thai Massage, dress comfortably as thai massage is performed with the client fully clothed.
4. Drink plenty of water before and after your treatment(s) with us.
5. If there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable, let us know. We do not know unless you speak up. See you soon!