Old Mechanicsville Health Spa is located in the heart of Old Town Mechanicsville, diagonal to the famous windmill. We are within 2 miles of Interstates 64, 295, and 95. Our location is convenient for Hanover, Henrico, Richmond, or Glen Allen residents. Being only a 10 minute drive from the RIC airport, we are also convenient for traveling guests.
We offer quality Massage Therapy, Advanced Skin Care, Wax Hair Removal, and Natural Health Services.
At Old Mechanicsville Health Spa all of our providers are Licensed and Insured. We offer a holistic approach to our spa treatments, focusing on total body wellness, pain management, and correcting and maintaining skin concerns.
Our goal at Old Mechanicsville Health Spa is to provide you with the most customized treatment you have ever had, not simply a relaxing experience.
Our core values are:
- Integrity: We only hire licensed and Insured professionals, and each of our team members commits to always work only within their scope of practice.
- Customer Focus: We commit to providing you with the best treatment for whatever concern prompted you to seek our services. We commit to listening to and understanding your needs, and to communicating with you, honestly, about a plan to move forward in achieving your desired results.
- Greater Good: We commit to making sustainable choices to make a positive impact on Mother Earth as we run our business.
- Expertise: Each of our team members commits to keeping their expertise current. Continuing education is a routine part of our lives, as there is always something new and innovative to learn. Our motto in regards to education is: “always a student”. We also learn from our clients, every day. However, we also keep up with the ever-changing industry trends, as well as products, techniques, and equipment.
- Inclusion: We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, but we also pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity service provider. We welcome all humans, and decisions are never made based on race, color, religion or belief; national, social or ethnic origin; sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation, gender identity or expression; marital, civil union or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Welcome to feeling happier and healthier.